Our Family Motto

"We can survive anything...we are an Army Family!"

September 15, 2008

Yellowstone 2008


We made our second trip to Yellowstone in September and had a wonderful time. It is one of our favorite places on earth. The Army had a family retreat and it was great to spend some time together as a family and not have to worry about work or the not-so-fun things of life :)





Wildlife at every turn!! Watch out for the Bison in the road.























This was one of the craziest climbs of our lives...over 300 stairs down into a canyon, but the waterfall view was breathtaking and worth the effort. Unfortunately, the climb back up was not so fun :)

6 comments:

Kae said...

ok it has been way too long since I called, so sorry. I keep hoping things will slow down, there is always the hope of next week. I love Yellowstone but I have never done the 300 step hike, I'm not so sure I'm up to it. Talk to you soon.

Laurel said...

Great pics! It sounds like you had a great time.

Em&Em said...

Beautiful pictures of Yellowstone! I found your blog on Michelle's blog. Your blog looks great.

Melissa said...

I love your pictures! so much fun!

Marcia said...

Go Bison Battalion....great pics!
Marcie

ducklips said...

Wow! You look great! I found your blog on Bojana's and was so excited. Sorry I've been so bad at keeping in touch.
So, now that you are in Utah you've got to come down to AZ and see me. It's perfect while it snowing there and gorgeous her.

This is Elise, by the way.